Powerful Quotes By Iron Lady Indira Gandhi
1. Whenever you take a step forward you are bound to disturb something. You disturb the air as you go forward, you disturb the dust, the ground.
2. All my games were political games. I was like Joan of Arc, perpetually being burned at the sake.
3. My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people; those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there.
4. There exists no politician in India daring enough to attempt to explain to the masses that cows can be eaten.
5. You must be still in the midst of activity, and be vibrantly alive in peace.
6. We must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.
7. People with clenched fists cannot shake hands.