Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was a visionary and a great scientist of India. He was also the former president of India. He not only was a successful individual but a person with a golden heart. Here are some beautiful Abdul Kalam Quotes that we have collected from different sources. We hope these Abdul Kalam Quotes will inspire you to achieve success in your life.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes
1. The dream is not what you see in sleep, dream is which does not let you sleep.
2. Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
3. If you FAIL, never give up because F.A.I.L means “First Attempt In Learning”. END is not the end; in fact E.N.D MEANS ‘Effort Never Dies’. If you get NO as an answer, remember N.O means ‘Next Opportunity’.
4. To succeed in your mission, you must have single minded devotion to your goal.
5. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
6. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
7. Don’t take rest after your first victory, because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say, that your first victory was just luck.
8. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
Your Dreams :
9. Dream, Dream, Dream. Dreams transform into thoughts, and thoughts result in action.
10. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
11. Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birth right to be a person.
12. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
13. Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.
14. Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
15. What is the secret of success? Right decisions. How do you make right decisions? Experience. How do you gain experience? Wrong decisions.
16. You see god helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
17. Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.
18. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
19. All of us do not have equal talent. But all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
20. All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.
21. Confidence and hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person.