Imam Ali was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and a member of the Ahl- al- Bayt. Ali is regarded as the first Imam and is considered as one of the divinely appointed successors of Muhammad.
Here are some great advises by Imam Ali to every Muslims.
1. The sin which makes you sad and repentant is more liked by Allah than the good deed which turns you arrogant.
2. He who is greedy is disgraced; he who discloses his hardship will always be humiliated; he who has no control over his tongue will often has to face discomfort.
3. During civil disturbance adopt such an attitude that people do not attach any importance to you- they neither burden you with complicated affairs, nor try to derive any advantages out of you.
4. A greedy man will always find himself in the shackles of humility.
5. One who does not realize his own value is condemned to utter failure.