This post will guide you a quick and easy process for your WordPress installation. These Quick Guide will very easy for them, those who are familiar with the uses of FTP, Control Panel and Database. For beginners a full easy WordPress installation guide available in our website. They can see here – Full Installation Guide for Beginners.
Quick Steps For WordPress Installation
- Download the latest version of WordPress from here WordPress Download .
- Extract the zip file and upload all the files (inside the WordPress folder) into your default web server folder through FTP or File Manager.
- Go to your Control Panel.
- Create a database and a database user using Database wizard. You can also create database user by default process. First create a database then a database user and finally add the database user to the database. Make sure the database user must have all privileges to access the database.
- Copy your database name (full) and database user name (full) and password to a notepad. You are gonna need it for your next step.
- You are almost done.
- Go to the URL where you uploaded your WordPress files.
- Choose your preferred language then read the instruction. Then click on Let’s Go button.
- Now Give the database name, database user name and password. Let the database host “localhost” and table prefix “wp_”. Then click on the submit button.
- Run the Install
- Give your title, your WordPress admin user name(wp-admin), password and your working email.
- If you do not want your website to be visible to search engines, then you can check the box next to search engine visibility. Later when you are ready you can change this from WordPress settings. If you are unsure about what to do, then simply leave it unchecked.
- Click on Install WordPress.
- You are ready for your WordPress login.
- Enter your admin username and password.
Oohhh Hooooo. Completed!
If you like this post please Like | Share | Comment